Scholarship Information & Links
Parent & Student Loans
Disclaimer: The Boulder Valley School District does not endorse organizations & individuals listed (other than BVSD programs). Individuals & organizations have not been screened in any way. The Boulder Valley School District assumes no responsibility for the actions or abilities of any groups or individuals listed herein.
- www.fastweb.com Free scholarship search
- www.collegexpress.com Scholarship search & match site
- www.collegedata.com Net Price Calculator and scholarship search
- www.collegecountdown.com General college cost info and scholarship search
- www.cappex.com/scholarships Visual scholarship site for quick reference
- myscholly.com Site also helps with proofing essays for scholarships
- bigfuture.collegeboard.org Find scholarships, other financial aid and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion.
- www.wiredscholar.com Scholarship information tied to the Sallie Mae Corporation
- www.goingmerry.com Site used my many private college counselors
- www.collegenet.com/mach25 Database with over 600,000 awards totaling over $1.6 billion
- blog.prepscholar.com Guaranteed Scholarships Based on SAT/ACT Scores
- Blog post with Scholarship Essay Examples
- Blog post that identifies colleges with full-ride scholarships
Daniels Scholarship Program
The Daniels Scholarship Program provides a four-year annually-renewable college scholarship for graduating high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities.
Premier Credit Union Scholarship (due 5/31/2021)
$5000. For members of Premier Credit Union. If you’re not a member, you can join! Must be spring high school graduates with GPA 2.5 or higher. Must already be accepted at college or technical school in the US, and must begin school as a full time freshman in the fall of graduating year, with a minimum of 12 credit hours per quarter.
Kaiser Permanente Health Equity Program (due 5/15/2021)
$5000. Applicant should be pursuing a clinical (e.g., pharmacist, physician, practitioner, nurse) or non-clinical (e.g., accounting, business administration, finance, human resources, marketing, operations, public policy) career in the health care industry. Preference will be given to first-generation college students, those with demonstrated financial need, or students from underrepresented communities.
Hubert L. "Hooks" Jones Tuskegee Airmen Scholarship (due 5/31/2021)
Four $1000 scholarships. Applicant must graduate high school in Spring 2021, with a GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale. Scholarships will be awarded to deserving individuals whose deeds lend support to the goals of the Tuskegee Airmen Inc.
Forward Steps Scholarship (due 5/31/2021)
Up to $6,000. Applicants must have verifiable experience in the foster care system, and plan to attend one of our partnering colleges, universities or trade schools in Colorado. (See application for full list of schools.) Applicants must meet federal financial aid requirements and have unmet need as determined by the FAFSA.